Friday, June 10, 2011

I've Deleted Facebook- OH MY GAWSH!!!

So I finally did it. After all of the hours I've spent poring over Facebook to see what kind of drama is going on, that I am GLAD I'm not a part of anymore, I have deleted it. I am no longer a party. I no longer know what is going on in the world. What shall I do?
I don't even know what I'm thinking by starting this "BLAWG". I don't even know where to begin. I know that since I've made the big announcement, I've had several emails, texts, and some comments that they will miss my scriptures and other rantings. I hope to use this blog to post my stuff, while being protected from the drama. We'll see how this goes. I do know that I spend WAY too much time on Facebook and I am hoping and PRAYING to use this time to better myself. Like reading my Bible, or praying, or cleaning my house, or spending time with my family, or..... whatever. The list is neverending. If you find yourself here, welcome. I hope that I can uplift you, entertain you, make you mad, or all three!!!
Until next time, I leave you with this...
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2

3 comments:

  1. You and Whynotgal are killing me!!! I guess we are gonna have to have a big ole "blog" party in whynot now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new Facebook!! :)

    ReplyDelete